13 November 2007

Enlighten me

What is the horrendous fashion trend right now? I'm completely lost.
Bubble skirts are finally on their way out.

It seems like everyone just gave up and accepted capris as normal clothing, even though they are neither pants or shorts. And they are ugly.

I mean, those colored jeans are pretty terrible - they're in all the stores. I haven't actually seen people wearing them yet though, so I can't gripe too much about the cluttering of my vision.


I used to wear the most hideous colored jeans circa 5th grade. I had magenta and dark green. And I wore vests. And big bulky chokers. Pretty, huh?

Anyway. What am I supposed to hate now? I have all kinds of energy just waiting to be devoted to silly, inconsequential topics such as street fashion - or even mall fashion. Direct me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's plaid. but like, plaid pants and stuff.

Emily said...

Yes! Elizabeth has a blog! I can, once again, bask in your unrivaled fashion sensibilities! I am so damn excited!