29 November 2007

photobook

I've been making these photobooks out of our wedding photos and it's quite exhausting. Sooner or later, all the wedding stuff will be done. I still have thank you notes to write too.....
Anyway, I'm getting photo books made from blurb.com and their books are awesome, I can't recommend them enough. Lee and I tried several different companies and theirs looked the best.
Here's the cover.
I just spent $500 on them. That's nerve-wracking. What if they're messed up? ahhhhhhh.....

In other news, my friend is famous.
She won the 2008 Venus Hott list for Best Indie Business. I'm so proud of my Emalie!

Also, we bought a house. I'm a little freaked out about it. But excited! And we'll have a real guest room! No more blow-up mattress shoved into the spare electronics room!
This is it + Lee.

We have an inspection tomorrow, so hopefully nothing is terribly wrong with it and we'll be in by Christmas. Then we can work on making it adorable.

I can't think.... Too many mint m&ms. Christmas is the best time for specialty candy.

Becky sent me some typography videos today. Here's my favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I have been married for a little over a year now and I still haven't printed off our photos and made books yet...kudos to you for being so quick with it :)